waterfront n : the area of a city (such as a harbor or dockyard) alongside a body of water
land alongside a body of water
- Finnish: vesiraja, ranta
- Hungarian: vízpart
dockland district of a town
- Finnish: ranta
Waterfront may refer to:
- The Auckland waterfront, which refers to the harbour front and commercial district centred around Quay Street, on the Waitemata Harbour in Auckland.
- The Dubai Waterfront, a massive offshore community being built in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The Waterfront - an open air shopping center located in Homestead, Pennsylvania
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town, South Africa
- Waterfront Station (Vancouver) is a ferry terminal and train station in Vancouver Canada.
waterfront in Czech: Nábřeží
waterfront in German: Waterfront
waterfront in Polish: Waterfront
waterfront in Portuguese: Margem (geografia)
waterfront in Simple English: Waterfront
bank, beach, berm, coast, coastland, coastline, embankment, foreshore, ironbound coast, lido, littoral, plage, playa, riverside, riviera, rockbound coast, sands, sea margin, seabank, seabeach, seaboard, seacliff, seacoast, seashore, seaside, shingle, shore, shoreline, strand, submerged coast, tidewater, waterside